Search This Blog

Thursday 21 September 2017

STEVE LAY PERSONAL TRAINER INTERVIEW


What inspired me ? Just looking at myself in the mirror and knowing things had to change, one of those things were getting in shape and making a positive difference in my life. I have always been fascinated by the human body as well and was interested in physical fitness in general. Looking to be the best I can be inspires me. What plans do you have for the future? Honestly we will see ! At the moment looking to improve on and gain more qualifications in my field and then take it from there. What are your aims ? I would probably say to make a positive difference to someone's fitness and invariably having a positive impact on their life. Check out my Facebook page www.facebook.com/stevelayfitness Hope this helps Mark? Let me know where you put the interview please ? Kind regardsSteve lay.

1 comment:

  1. Ever wanted to get free Twitter Re-tweets?
    Did you know you can get these ON AUTOPILOT AND TOTALLY FOR FREE by getting an account on Add Me Fast?

    ReplyDelete