Search This Blog

Thursday 7 September 2017

MY ILLNESS UPDATE AND DISAPPOINTMENT.

Today I finally received my letter from royal Devon and Exeter hospital about my illness.Basically I attended the cognitive disorders clinic due too memory problems and had to give a brief history about myself and my other illness i have and medication on.I Did not do a cognitive function test on day and I have had a score of 79 in Addenbrooke,s cognitive examination with Dr.Fryer who found some evidence of global decline in cognitive function. The conclusion and recommendations of consultant Professor A.J Zeeman seen on 10 August 2017 in his own words are (as we discussed i do not think you have any progressive neurological disorder giving raise to memory or language difficulties.your normal neurological examination is reassuring.you have evidence of low mood and anxiety a present with symptoms of dissociation(the feeling of that you or the world is real) .Psychological disturbance of this kind can often interfere with memory and concentration and I think this is likely the majority of your cognitive symptoms.                                                                           I been referred back to Abbotsham clinic in Bideford to see a dr.devasahayam  how how best too manage these problems .Professor A.J.ZEEMAN looked at both my ct and scan and mri nd is more likely that I have some wear and tear in blood vessels of brain related o my high blood pressure and diabetes which may be playing a part in causing symptoms but consultant suspects not a major part.                                                                                        Why am I disappointed well it may be just  personnel belief but here goes my diabetes is only checked due to history of coma in past due to high blood sugar levels of 124,yes I have had a history of depression in past but I think this influences who people think of me (history of suicide) .                                                                        Yes I conceive that I agree with low mood and anxiety about how does that explain all my problems I have been having at moment feel tests a waste of time and I have been  talking a a load of rubbish and everyone think I am a dishonest person.

No comments:

Post a Comment