Search This Blog

Saturday 10 October 2015

Gypsie Dawn a interview

what inspired me first was the fact that I KNEW that there were others in the room with me that I could not see. As a child i spent a great many niights scared of what I could feel and not see. As I grew older and became more spiritual, I learned to open myself up more to what was there, and learned its not as scarry as I had feared it to be. My goals are to help as many people as I can in connecting with those that have crossed over. those that are at a crossroads in their lives and need spiritual advice. I often joke and say I am going to be the next Sylvia Browne... but really... I just want to be the best me there is, and help as many people I can. Do the work of the Divine. my website is gypsiedawn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment