Search This Blog

Wednesday 12 March 2014

NICK REDFERN: Interviewed by Mark Antony Raines

As for inspiration, much of it came from my dad. He was a radar mechanic in the British Royal Air Force and was involved in a couple of radar-based UFO incidents in September 1952, at an English RAF base called Neatishead. The radar guys tracked a number of unknown targets over 3 days, none of which were ever identified. My dad told me the story when I was about 13 or 14 and that is what got me interested and on the trail of the UFO mystery. 

As for my aims, it's pretty much the same with everything I research, whether it's UFOs or my other big interest Cryptozoology. My aim is to try and uncover the truth about whatever I investigate, and I investigate it to the best of my ability. I'm not interested in upholding belief-systems. I have no interest in A-Z of everything to do with zombies, in movies, books, history, legend, folklore, television shows - and maybe in reality, too! upholding belief-systems. I have no interest in proving this theory or that theory. I just go where the data takes me. 

As for the future, I have a new book out in June called "Close Encounters of the Fatal Kind," which is all about mysterious and suspicious deaths in the field of Ufology. Then in September, me and Brad Steiger will have a co-written book out titled "The Zombie Book." It's an A-Z of everything to do with zombies, in movies, books,

No comments:

Post a Comment