Search This Blog

Tuesday 6 August 2024

Mistress of Mice


Does it work?    

Faster than a zoik

Terrifying scream

Enraged and like a demon

She's half woman and half vanishing cream


Mistress of mice I'm pulling your hair

Twisting your facts and smashing your records

Blinded by me, you can't see the fare

Just call my name, 'cause I'll hear you afford

Mistress

Mistress

Just call my name, 'cause I'll hear you afford

Mistress

Mistress


Ten is the number of the scream.


A rank rat nestled somewhere in time

An ugly monster - no warnings, no signs

Judgment day and the a condescending poop arrives

Eventually, they all commit crimes


The records went SMACK, there was no use turning back

'Cause I just had to see, was a scream watching me?

In the mist the facts twist

Was all this swell, or just some kind of hell?


Ten is the number of the scream.


Is it the end, my friend?

Mistress you're going 'round the bend

Half woman and half vanishing cream

No, no, please, no

Ten ... ten

No comments:

Post a Comment