Search This Blog

Friday 2 August 2024

If I was not here, would you care?

 If I was not here, would you care?

Would you notice I wasn't there?

Would you miss my laughter, my smile?

Would you think of me once in a while?

If I was gone, would you feel sad?

Would you wish for the times we had?

Would you remember the good times we shared?

Would you wish I was still there?

If I was no longer by your side,

Would you wish you had never lied?

Would you regret the things left unsaid?

Would you long for me to be ahead?

If I was not around anymore,

Would you realize what I was for?

Would you appreciate my presence then?

Would you wish to see me again?

So cherish those you hold dear,

For one day they may not be near.

Don't wait until it's too late,

To show them love, before it's too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment