Search This Blog

Tuesday 6 August 2024

medication nightmare

  PillTime are here to help. Our pouches list each pill and show the dose, date & time to be taken. Sign up today! Online NHS Pharmacy. Easy & Hassle-free. Expert Advice & Support.-this in my experience is totally untrue I have found it very confusing to order medication I only do this because I refuse to pay 25 pounds plus for delivery on prescriptions I get free. this whole event happened to a chemist in Holsworthy who GOT EVICTED for PAYMENT OF rent. We are expecting the chemist that got evicted to get a new building mostly due to the fact local boots can't cope with the extra demand.I  shall back to old chemist when reopens just hang on by skin of teeth it stays open just get my medication a little easier ,what a fuck up .

No comments:

Post a Comment