Search This Blog

Thursday 1 August 2024

broken dreams

 update -I feel very disappointed about some actions taken as I am entitled to my opinion and I refuse others to tell me who I like or dislike,I was going to sit quietly but I have been made constant posts through the years, helped out, promoted other peoples stuff but it seemed to have counted for nothing,I did want to make any posts on certain groups due to hear the same old shit, arguments before. Both sets of people study the same subject, considered mainly a paranormal or a possible version of early a was once cited . This all changed when [proof]was [found] but as in all cases of evidence, it is always up for debate and can be questioned as it is what science has done for years . To be taken off for no reason given is totally bananas  I thought it was about family being part of the alternative tribe but that was a lie . Be careful of false worship as it will bite you in tn the bum 

No comments:

Post a Comment