Search This Blog

Thursday 19 March 2020

GAME BY MARK ANTONY RAINES

Today  I played a game  about  a Zombie Apocalypse;
I had to play  the level  of staying  at home  for 14 days,
All was quiet  apart from  the cheeping of the birds,
cars lined up  in a row ,
People  taking all from  the  supermarket shelves,
Crys across  the land  what  about  those who go without are thier not  members  of the  human race too,
I no longer  the animal crawling on four limbs and a tail on my back,
I am just a human being who believe s in karma and giving back,
I hear the pleas about  me me me,
I remember 3 day wèeks:powercuts;breadstrikes and economic unrest,
I learnt  in history  about the world wars ,
Blackouts;Rationing;air raids  and being  on our  on with  that bullog spirit,
This Zombie Apocalypse game is now so real
It's called Covid_19 or Coronvirus to some,
I end this ode with  these  final words;
we humans are a hardy lot and could give  cockroachs a run for  the money,
I live  in perturnal hope  like Gloria said We will survive
Keep Well
Keep Safe

No comments:

Post a Comment