Search This Blog

Wednesday 18 March 2020

Dairy by Mark Antony Raines

Yes the word of today is Test,even if we did do testing on all the workers it still not that straight forward,I give you an example I worked in mental health and many of the clients were known to draw blood so hence risk of aids,I had to have a jab but I was tested each time it soon became apparent it was useless.
Another thing is health professionals moaning about getting covid-19 but every time you step into a environment you subject to disease so this is the risk you take,and I took.
I get a little pissed by the money debate many never minded when earning knowing about their financial situation.
I think the next generation down from mine have never experienced going without and that is why they don't cope.

Finally try to help your neighbour one day it be you.
Be safe.Keep Well.

No comments:

Post a Comment