Search This Blog

Sunday 15 March 2020

Dairy .Mark Antony Raines

Well decided from today Monday 16-March 2020 to start a fairy of my journey in this crazy world of Coronvirus .
I find the media confusing,bit scary as you get conflicts of different opinions,why we can't see we are all now one world is just dumb,we need to help each other not pile up food so others may go without.
Perhaps we should bring back rationing like in the world wars,I have been paranoid,anxiety through the roof but that I realised is the fear of the unknown which all of us dread.
I hate the idea that if you are over 70 it's not like having the plague,ring the bell,bring out your dead.
So I not going to avoid it as I have,just live my life one day at a time,stay safe,wash your hands.
At the moment coronvirus free.

No comments:

Post a Comment