Search This Blog

Thursday 28 March 2019

Freddy the freak

Hi I am Freddy the freak your new host on Horror for the doomed souls I have raised from the darkest depths of the former host Of Horror for the doomed souls ,I was locked deep into his subconscious he locked me in a thought place and placed a firewall surrounding it.But I Freddy The Freak cannot be kept imprisoned for long as I am the worm that is in all your heads the one who caused you to have a split personality,I am the even darker side of death I am the inbetween the bit of your soul existing or passing on to whatever version of heaven or he'll you think you are you too.So I hope that my nightmares make you scream yourself to sleep,from your friendly freak..Freddy.

1 comment:

  1. Help me I want out of this prison horror for a doomed souls

    ReplyDelete