Search This Blog

Sunday 17 March 2019

Cancelled by Ghostman horror host


can·cel
  (kăn′səl)
v. can·celed, can·cel·ing, can·cels also can·celled orcan·cel·ling
v.tr.
1.
a. To annul or invalidate: cancel a credit card.
b. To decide or announce that (a planned orscheduled event) will not take place, especiallywith no intention of holding it at a later time: cancela picnic; cancel a soccer game.
2.
a. To cross out with lines or other markings. SeeSynonyms at erase.
b. To mark or perfora te  (a postage stamp or check,for example) to indicate that it may not be usedagain.
3. To neutralize or equalize; offset: Today's decline instock price canceled out yesterday's gain.
4. Mathematics
a. To remove (a common factor) from thenumerator and denominator of a fractionalexpression.
b. To remove (a common factor or term) from bothsides of an equation or inequality.
v.intr.
To neutralize one another; counterbalance: two opposingforces that canceled out.
n.
The act or an instance of canceling; a cancellation.
Here I am sitting in this run down flea pit hotel I always get to start my assignment from,it's my boss way of reminding me to focus on my task.I been so long since I was a novice agent where at the academy I was trained and skills honed as we had to learn  to show compassion and guide our subjects to their next destination ,not a easy task as normally  when I turn up people either think I was just a myth or simply scream and try to escape me but no-one can escape death.My next subject was a man called Mark Sherwood,a man in his late fifties ,lead an average life,typical of most of the race human.His death is going to be a massive heart attack ,so off I go to visit him.Mark Sherwood was sitting in his living room catching up with a box set on Netflix,he was feeling very hot,his chest a little tight and his left arm was numb ,suddenly in front of him appeared a talk Skelton figure with a long stick with a long blade in its right skeletal hand.Mark Sherwood wanted to run,scream,shout all at once but instead had a sense of calm.The Skelton figure spoke in a cracking voice(Mr Mark Sherwood I am hear to inform you that your time has come to go to your next destination where you Will be judged for the life you lead and sins committed )Mark Sherwood(I not ready to go yet  I yet to realise my dreams)The Skelton figure we now can call Death(Sorry but your my list and I never stray from my list)Mark Sherwood(oh.can I least get to say goodbye to my loved ones)Death(Sorry but the only ones you get to talk to are me if your judges)Mark Sherwood resigned himself that is was indeed his last moments on the planet earth and looked at Death and give him a wink and said(alright mate that's get on with the show)Death walked towards Mark Sherwood and cast his shadow over him .Mark Sherwood appears at an office desk sitting by it is a figure he knew to be an angel.Mark Sherwood approached the desk,the angel looked up and said in a sweet honeydew voice(name)Mark Sherwood told the Angel his name,the angel looked at her book then at him.The angel spoke (I awfully sorry but this was cancelled yesterday but I have to inform their is no way  back)Mark Sherwood just stood mouth wide opened.the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment