Search This Blog

Monday 18 March 2019

Money by Ghostman horror host


Money is any item or verifiable record that is generally accepted as payment for goods and services and repayment of debts, such as taxes, in a particular country or socio-economic context.The main functions of money are distinguished as: a medium of exchange, a unit of account, a store of value and sometimes, a standard of deferred payment.Any item or verifiable record that fulfils these functions can be considered as money.
Money is historically an emergent market phenomenonestablishing a commodity money, but nearly all contemporary money systems are based on fiat money.money, like any check or note of debt, is without use value as a physical commodity. It derives its value by being declared by a government to be legal tender; that is, it must be accepted as a form of payment .
People were scared of the world ending via global warming and to some extent were right to do so but the human race was nearly wiped out by a different means.I Frank Turner am one of the survivors ,I sit in my chair looking at the destruction surrounding me ,writing in a old notepad found on one of my many treks back into the urban landscape searching for food,drink were I am able to use the old ways of getting the products I desire aware of the others we came to call shacless .The Shacless were less in numbers due to their inability to adapt or use the old ways as their had forgotten them in desire to be able to access items required quickly and go back to their fast placed life.The plaque was simply started by if I remember correctly a snotty nose spotty teenager who just thought it be fun to change the binary code of cashless money little knowing the event that followed.The event caused a complete collapse of the way we as human beings could pay for anything as nearly all systems were geared towards only accessible via electronic payments as it was meant for easier access.So I look at my paper money and silver and copper loose change as remember a bit of a song I know find the irony of in this new brave world..
Money, money, money
Must be funny
In the rich man's world
Money, money, money
Always sunny
In the rich man's world
Aha-ahaaa
All the things I could do
If I had a little money
It's a rich man's world..the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment