Search This Blog

Thursday 26 July 2018

Bizarre kids game Don't Step in it based on dog poo

I wonder what made someone come up with this bizarre concept of a game based on dog poo.I think the conversation went along the lines ..Creator of Game(I have a great idea for a new game for kids based on dog poo.Manufacturers..You did say Doo Poo?Creator( yes I was inspired when I saw my dog doing a poo in the park and watched how people avoided stepping in said dog poo Manufacturers..why would be wish that to be a game Creator kids l I've trying to avoid dog poo plus I give it to you free..Manufacturers ok.From actual game...AGES: 4 YEARS+
Be careful not to poop out while playing this hilarious game with messy consequences! Put on a blindfold, spin the spinner, and then take that many steps across the game mat. But watch out! Little piles of compound, molded in the shape of poop have been strategically placed on the mat. Sometimes players will have to add a poop, remove a poop, or even re-arrange the poops along the mat. Who can avoid the number twos to be number one to win?

• Includes game mat, blindfold, 4 cans of compound, plastic mold, spinner board with arrow and base, and instructions

No comments:

Post a Comment