Search This Blog

Saturday 4 March 2017

Eleanor Doe-TAI CHI SHIBASHI TEACHER INTERIEW.

Good morning Mark 

Well , my first introduction to tai chi was brought about because a friend of mine was mugged and badly beaten when I worked and lived in London. I went to Master Li who gave classes in Bermondsey on martial art. I learned as a form of self defence. 

Later I took more interest in the greater role of tai chi as a life style including health well being nutrition etc. 

Having visited China several times and studied more I was asked to join tai chi for health as an instructor and as my aims were similar to that of the  charity, namely to bring taichi to more people especially those in provincial towns and villages, I agreed.

I have studied tai chi for over 40 years and hope to pass on what I have learned and am still learning to as many people as possible. 

Hope this helps .


No comments:

Post a Comment