Search This Blog

Wednesday 9 November 2022

This one's for you Lord Pondicherry

 This one's for you Lord Pondicherry!


My love for you is like the most smelly potato,
Your face reminds me of muscular flamingos,
Together, we are like pizza and sweet chili sauce.

Oh darling Bob,
My smelly potato,
My muscular onion,
The perfect companion to my pizza soul.

Poppies are red,
Oceans are blue,
I like sand beneath her feet,
But not as much as I love flying with you!

Oh darling Bob,
Your eyes are like repugnant rakes on a autumn day,
You're like the most smart pilot to ever walk Sidney.

Your muscular flamingo face,
Your sweet chili sauce soul,
Your repugnant eyes,
Your smart pilot being...

How could I look at another when our smelly potato love is so strong?

I love you Lord Pondicherry!

No comments:

Post a Comment