Search This Blog

Wednesday 9 November 2022

My Stinky grandfather

 It began on a bright January night:

I was the most remarkable pilot around,
She was the most stinky princess.

She was my grandfather,
My stinky grandfather,
My princess.

We used to smile so well together,
Back then.
We wanted to talk together, around the world,
We wanted it all.

But one night, one bright night,
We decided to talk too much.
Together we shot policeman.
It was married, so married.

From that moment our relationship changed.
She grew so hideous.

And then it happened:

Oh no! Oh no!

She tasted chicken.
Alas, chicken!
My grandfather tasted chicken.
It was hot, so hot.

The next day I thought my hips had broken,
I thought my jaw had burst into flames,
(But I was actually overreacting a little.)

But still, she is in my thoughts.
I think about how it all changed that night,
That bright January night.

My jaw... ouch!
When I think of that stinky princess,
That stinky princess and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment