Search This Blog

Wednesday 9 November 2022

Dreaming of a icy Christmas

 Last Christmas, I gave you my teddy

But the very next day, you gave it away
This year, to save me from tears
I'll give it to Chord Overstreet

I'm dreaming of an icy Christmas
Just like the ones I used to know
Where the chimneys glisten and pets listen
To hear sleigh bells in the snow

You were kind
You were remarkable
Monarch of the golf course
When the band finished playing
They howled out for more
The crowd were swinging
All the pets they were singing
You asked me to sing
And then we did chuckle

But then last Christmas, I gave you my teddy
And the very next day, you gave it away
This year, to save me from tears
I'll give it to Chord Overstreet instead

You're manky
You're pooey
Happy Christmas to you
I pray God it's your last

Rockin' around the Christmas tree
At the Christmas party hop,
Rockin' around the Christmas tree,
Let the Christmas spirit ring,
Later I'll have some roast potatoes
And me and Chord Overstreet will chuckle

I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about new computers
I just want Chord Overstreet for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true oh
All I want for Christmas is Chord Overstreet

Oh, Chord Overstreet yeah, oh Chord Overstreet yeah
Chord Overstreet the sweetheart is a muscular, generous soul
Chord Overstreet the sweetheart is a fairy tale they say

Chord Overstreet baby, I want you and really that is all
I'll wait up for you, dear
Chord Overstreet baby, won't you chuckle with me tonight?

So here it is, icy Christmas
Everybody's here to sing
Look to the future now
It's only just begun

Simply having an icy Christmastime
Simply having an icy Christmastime

No comments:

Post a Comment