Search This Blog

Saturday 3 September 2022

Demigod

 


I was born as a demigod my mother is the goddess of darkness who for one night went down to the mortal world to have a bit of me time and ended up sleeping with a mortal man of little renown.

For years I trained in the ways of warfare knowing deep inside that someday the time would come to prove myself worthy on the battlefield.

My mother called me to one side one day to inform me if I truly wanted to become a god I too do so by slaying all the other demigods this would allow me to absorb their unnatural powers.

But this is a lie as during your journey to find and kill demigods you discover that their death gives you nothing of their pure divinity but instead satiates that of a primordial god that has sired since the beginning of time and he is called Elder Titan.


The Elder Titan is thoughtless and empty this god has the power to snuff out what is brought forth and since the beginning of time, he has fed on the carcasses of the divine begins, this was done to appease him.

But the gods who did this great sacrifice numbers began to dwindle si the gods debated among themselves and decided to create demigods but having unions with mere mortals and let them slay each other to feed the Elder Titan until the last demigod standing is struck down by their parents thus thereby ending the Elder Titans divine feast and hopefully setting the stage for a new generation of demigods to given birth too.

After your journey of self-discovery, you send a message to meet up with the other demigods and tell them what you have learned, at this meeting to learn the truth about their unique Destiny their all decide to have a show of hands and vote to satiate the appetite of The Elder Titan by poisoning all those they're loved with poison blood from their parents thus killing off two problems with one gruesome gesture.

Thus this is how The Elder Titan was no more  giving them peace

The end until the next crisis.

 . .(  the path of vengeance is long, always play the long game).

No comments:

Post a Comment