Search This Blog

Wednesday 1 June 2022

Social media

 Do not  get me wrong I think social media is a good thing to interchange with people  from other countries and ideas but the bad side are firstly trolls which you can ignore or  block as your choice. 

But the ones I hate the most are hackers who for thier entertainment thier decide to take away your access and stop you  from putting on your work, talk to friends a d exchange ideas its makes me very angry and triggered my paranoid thoughts which made me feel the world was against me, so now I don't give out any information like email, mobile phone.

So I know some will say is the world we live in but if I could and if its true I come from gypsy blood I would place a curse of what thier dish out thier received themselves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment