Search This Blog

Friday 27 November 2020

Who's Watching Me by Mark Antony Raines

S omething is watching me.

I have racked my brain but not  think why I would be of interest to anyone I am just an average man who goes to  his office job and works 9 _5.

I feel like I in an episode of one of favourite science fiction series The Twilight Zone but I am the actor and my watcher is looking in from the outside. 

I beginning to feel my privacy  is slowly going or am just a bit paranoid. 

My house phone and mobile ring but when I pick them up noone answers. 

It's getting to the point that I am avoiding having a shower in case someone is nearby with a knife just like out of the film Psycho.

When  I do get the chance to go out after fighting with  my anxiety I keep my head down as I believe  from the milkman to my neighbours in believe are all watching me :judging me :thier know what  I did .

Last summer I was in the park doing my daily run when I saw a young man all own his own :I stopped and we started to chat when out of the blue he asked if he wanted new to go to the toilets to have a bit of causal sexual intercourse  for a sum of money. 

I admit I was tempted but suddenly the voice of my departed father came in my head saying how much he hated man who went with man as it was not natural. 

At this my anger levels went from mild to incredible hulk levels I then punched and kicked this poor man until he was dead in did not even have the decent  bone in my body  to bury my victim I just ran home and locked myself away with my thoughts. 

Who is watching me?

No comments:

Post a Comment