Search This Blog

Friday 27 November 2020

MAMA I KILLED A MAN BY MARK ANTHONY RAINES

 The man stares into the eyes of his beloved mother and says words that frightened her to her very core.

"Mother i just killed by a man by putting a gun against his head "

His Mother asked him why did he commit  such a horrific crime 

Her son replied 

"This man tried to rape my daughter your granddaughter I lose my mind in a fit of rage and put a bullet in his head. "

His mother simply reply 

"This crime was not  worth it you have gone and thrown your life away and it's only just begun "

The man stood awaiting the arrival of the police sirens and he thought to himself :i may not be back tomorrow or time soon I must be honest and carry on "

His mother realised at that moment not else matters in world bar your flesh and blood family. 

Months passed a hearing was heard in the highest court in the land is was to be sentenced to death by hanging by the neck. 
Time went slowly in the solitaire cell of four by four walls:no company to past the time away then came the dreaded day the priest  knocked on my cell door to hear my last confession and I was told I could have anything in desired for my last meal_i choose baked beans on toast :a cup of tea and chocolate biscuits. 
 As I approached the gallows it sent shiver s down my spine and all my body ached.
It was time to say Goodbye 
Like all man or woman in this situation in did not wish to die and wandered if my mother wished I was born at all. 

Then I walked up the gallows the hangman placed the noose around my neck;i declined the black hood I walked forward and the last thing I heard was the sounds of the gallows  doors opening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment