Search This Blog

Tuesday 5 May 2020

BEWARE THE VIOLET (THE EULOGMENOI SERIES BOOK 1) BY MARIA VERMISOGLOU. CHAPTER 1 -GHOSTMAN RADIO STATION

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2aqe3jbYcP0#searching

Discovering supernatural creatures are real is one thing but learning I have powers and learning to use them is quite a feat.
My name is Violet Webb. I live in a small town that nearly worships Halloween but I hate it. I can't wait until I graduate and get as far as I can from that silliness.

Everything changed when I followed the white rabbit. I ended up in a Realm full of vampires, fairies, witches and every creature possible.
Oh, Did I mention Jacques?


The hot shapeshifter with the French accent that makes me see rabbits everywhere?
Now what?

Some bloody lady of Fate gave me a prophecy to get home. The only problem is that I must defeat the darkness before it swallows both of our worlds.

Can I go through without making the ultimate sacrifice?


AMAZON LINK -https://www.amazon.com/Beware-Violet-Eulogimenoi-Book-1-ebook/dp/B07YF3FRPP/?fbclid=IwAR0t3TG2aj9NZJ--OP5yixrh_xQGiifdwmrqpfORwok3mZ6I_BtC6YreWJI

A really great story by an excellent Author

5-5๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸRecommend

No comments:

Post a Comment