Search This Blog

Friday 15 May 2020

Full Paranoid Breakdown by Mark Antony Raines

I have to admit I feel ashamed of myself as today I had a full on paranoid thoughts breakdown.
Basically as you may or may not know I like to share my podcast radio station Ghostman Radio Station episodes via YouTube On my blog,I put them on as normal then found out I had been hacked and no longer able to provide this service on my newer version of Amazon Fire Tablet so I have reset my password and I am no longer sharing my email address online.
I became my worse versIon of my verbally aggressive behaviour and also got very tearful and a bit of suicidal thoughts as well this is due to the fact I believe that due to the cornovirus I have lost  my other things I do is gym and karate I train at home but it's not the same .
So I decided I just got to accept by his is what I do sometimes and seek help.

No comments:

Post a Comment