Search This Blog

Friday 24 January 2020

KATE DENNING.AUTHOR.THE A To Z OF TEA LEAF READING.



The ancient art of Tea Leaf Reading is de-mystified & made simple by Kate Denning.
The meanings of theses symbols can be applied to Coffee Cup Readings & Crystal Ball work. Also for all types of scrying including Mirror, Clouds, Fire & Water Scrying.
Both the beginner & the experienced tea-leaf reader will enjoy discovering the how-tos & history of this most genteel form of fortune telling.

The A-Z of Tea Leaf Reading 




Review.

A really interesting and in depth look into the world of tea leave reading written with passion for the subject and excellent historically research by the Author.
5 stars recommend 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟.by Ghostman Radio Station.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ghostman, thanks so much for yesterday. I really enjoyed our chat on your show. I may even try getting up a little earlier, no I'm only kidding myself. I'm a night owl. I'm going to be bringing out another book about the history of Tea Leaf reading. One of my customers from yesterday sent me some information and it showed the shop I'm in now which I thought opened in 1952 actually opened in 1925. The address has since changed because the rents in the city are way to high. Im really enjoying the journey I'm on now which just started over a cup of tea on the 10.11.12 while on holidays up in Noosa.

    ReplyDelete