Search This Blog

Thursday 23 January 2020

ESA Interview.By Mark Antony Raines

This Thursday 23-01-2020 I attended an E.S.A assessment at Barnstaple Job Centre in Devon.It's a journey of over 50 miles all together.When we arrived at the job centre we had to  buzz in via a intercom then walk up three flights of stairs.When we approached the reception desk I was ask for a form of I.D which in my case I have none,then my step son who was their to support my claim had to do the same ,he only had a credit card as proof.Then because my wife is responsible for my care I had give my permission for the reception desk to contact her,my wife had to give four permission s before my assessment could take place.
The assessment was a short one I was only asked questions on my physical illnesses and none about my O.C.D or my Small Vessel Disease of the Brain.I did a very basic physical test them left to go home.
It seems in my humble opinion that perhaps the government is going down the proven degenerative diseases route as a way to access you,I have arthritis and neuropathy problem s since 2003.

No comments:

Post a Comment