Search This Blog

Monday 28 October 2019

Medical treatment update

Went to see my doctor yesterday over my problems with spacing out,memory,severe dizziness.All he did dispite me having my step son who explained some of the things I did was look at my history of tests and then decided he would advise me to stop some of my medication s as he thought were no longer required .I going to make a stand against this as I am not happy with this situation...following information sent to Holsworthy Medical Centre and North Devon Hospital... wish to state I do not give consent to my doctor advising me to stop my gabapentin  or over medication s as I have been taking since 2003 ,prescribed by the neurological department at North Devon Hospital.I would also like to change my doctor as soon as possible.
Your s Mark Antony Raines

No comments:

Post a Comment