Search This Blog

Tuesday 24 September 2019

The Carer by Mark Antony Raines

This  is  my day  in the  life of a carer as told  to to you  dear  reader.

Morning

I visit Mrs Smith  up the road and as usual  I take  5 minutes  to  have  a cup of tea  as she knows  no better  as she  has  memory  problems. I make  sure  to dress  her in her finest  quality  fabric  clothes  and sit her on her favourite  chair and feed her her breakfast  then before  I leave   i go back to  my car take out the hammer  and walk  back  into  her house  .I approach her from  the back  lift up my Hammer  and preceed  to calmly smash and cave her head in until  all that its the the brain ooozing and blood  soaked   former cadaver of Mrs Smith.

Afternoon .

This is time I have to prepare everyone s dinner on my found I made them a favour filled cottage pie and a piece of  jam sponge and custard for pudding all laced with my favourite poison of choice mercury which I hide with spices and sweeteners.It's such a joy to watch them eat it all up like good boys and girls.I sit down and watch as their suddenly lose their sight then white foam forms in their mouth then their collapse clutching their stomach screaming out in sheer unbearable pain,their bodies jerk like a massive fit then it comes to a stop ,I take my photographs for my album then leave.

Evening .

After I have to go home to have my break at home I sit playing with my thumbs it tum.to go out to play.
Mrs Rain is the last one in my list and it's going to be so sad to terminate her life after  building such a great friendship but my mission comes first it's my calling from a higher power.So we have our usual gossip about life the universe and everything .
Then I get the bowl.of water for the thousandth time to give her a wash which I have been doing  now for thirty years .As I place the bowl I notice the electric plug on side of the bed .I say to Mrs Rain" I going to wash your hair today is ok if I use your hairdryer" Mrs .Rain reply is yes .
As I plug in the hairdryer I make sure my feet are grounded and on yes I did wear the rubber insulted shoes today.
I grab tight of Mrs .Rain hair an d with the hairdryer on full i.place her head and the hairdryer on full into the bowlcausing her to die of electrified.
The hairdryer burns out and the chartered face of recently dead Mrs Rain .

Night .

It time to home to get some shut eye but this time this the last entry in my dairy I can't control the voices in my head anymore .
So as I place the gun to my head I finish off my dairy of confessions as this the last time I will kill as this is my twenty years of giving my charges their mercy.
Bang a loud shot is heard echoing the streets.

No comments:

Post a Comment