Search This Blog

Tuesday 24 September 2019

Dolls Head by Mark Anthony Raines

I awake to the gruesome discovery  of a disfigured cracked bald dolls head lying  beside  my bed.I look at the  dolls head part horrified and part curious  why such a strange  object  should  be  on my bed.I then hear the squeak s of tiny wheels coming  from  the  grounds outside  my house. I get up and and tumble to put  on some  pants and trousers due  I did not  wish  for my intruders  to see  my naked nearly  sixty year  old body. As I look out my window  i see the sight  of seven figures  wearing  dark clothing and masks riding  tricycles with support  wheels i thought  how bizarre  I must be still in  bed  asleep.
So I pinched  myself  and I was awa key. The next  morning  I went  down  to  investigate beside  the  dolls head  was a single  tricycle  training wheel  which  had  on it property of HM please  if found  return to KA with an address  where to take  it back.
Later  that  afternoon  I am sitting  outside  KA house a simple  council  house  among  exact  carbon copies surrounding  it.I precede to go the door  is then ring  the doorbell which  chimes out don't worry be happy.
KA opens the door  in his teddy bear  pyjamas  and to my utter  shock is wearing  full clowns make up upon  his  face  and his  forehead  is  tattooed the  world  Satire.
"Can  I help  you  this fine sunny  day  my friend "I reply "Yes I like to  return  to  you  your  tricycle training  wheel and dolls head you and your  family members  left  on my ground s"
KA justed smiled and said  "It was satire my dear  friend "
This was the last  thing  he did as I produced my axe and promptly  with all my built up  anger split his body  in too as I turned around  to go back  on my home  in thought  to myself  that  was something  the peaky blinders would  have  been  proud of as no one  escapes  the sons of ghostman hello angels.

No comments:

Post a Comment