Search This Blog

Sunday 4 August 2019

Not on my Door Step?

Yes I as guilty as we all are of thinking it not in my my Door Step so why should I care.I live in a mostly quiet town of Holsworthy Devon,by Day it's your average town but by night is a very different place very much a Jackel and Hyde scenio.Once it was all blamed on the people in the green flats but their were forced out.It's taken a serious incident of a stabbing for people to start to cry wolf and as way of deflection blame people moving in from other areas ,maybe some are bad eggs but most are like you and me just living our lives.It is said to be drugs around Holsworthy I sure people know who their are ,if you wish to destroy your body that your choice ,if you sell drugs and I knew who you were I report you in a heart beat.The local bus shelter is just a gathering place for youngsters at night some who get again are the cotton eggs whom ruin it for others Holsworthy has two major events..St Peter's Fair and Carnival were it a ok for bad behaviour as it's just people having a bit of a drink ?.I recently went up town after 6 pm and I never had a sense of foreboding as I did just walking along it was like the wild West full of dragging young guns In that night The local Indian restaurant was threatened by a well known person in Holsworthy even with young children around what was  fine I tell you nothing,this same person posts regularly in a Facebook site allowed to rant and rave without anyone taking it off or reporting feeding his ego!yet when I mentioned about don't vote  in local government elections I was treated like a keeper and even the so called major then called me out ,also reports of children throwing stones off local bridges I doubt no one was anything,bullying in the local schools is known to happen but nothing is done.So next time you condemn and rang and rave and yes I know the irony of this post just remember it your town is is up to you what you want it to represent to others or just it not in my doorstep.

No comments:

Post a Comment