Search This Blog

Thursday 20 December 2018

KEVIN SPINDLOE. ..HOLSWORTHY MARK PODCAST SHOW

KEVIN SPINDLOE

Kevin Spindloe. 

Co-founder and Team Medium
KHello, I am Kevin and I have been involved with spirit for most of my life with a strong interest in the paranormal. I am experienced as a Medium working in paranormal teams using my skills and experience to help guests have the best experience they can while they are with us. I also run Medium training sessions and meditation classes during our weekend breaks and local classes. I believe that spirits have a story to tell and at PRY we give them that voice through various means. As a team, we understand that we are unlikely to provide definitive proof of life after death to the world; however, we will never stop trying. I also believe that people find their own proof and that is well worth what we do! As a team I also believe that we need to be accurate and truthful in everything we do. I would never want to fake anything to succeed

No comments:

Post a Comment