Search This Blog

Saturday 8 December 2018

Samual Zortman..thru the veil investigations..Holsworthy mark Podcast show

Samual Zortman ..thru the veil investigations...


Sam Zortman. Im 26 and I am paranormal investigator. I haven't been a paranormal investigator for a long time but, it is something i'm becoming very passionate about very quickly. I have only been a part of a handful investigations thus far and few they may have been the experiences are more in numbers and amazement. I have always had an interest with ghost and things to do with the paranormal since I was a child. My first experience with the paranormal I can personally recall was the day my grandfather had passed of a heart attack. It was summer and I was sleeping at home when I was awoken by seeing my grandfather and hearing him say my name aloud, it jarred me awake and within literally a blink of an eye he was gone. It was until later in the day when my father came home and informed me he had passed that day, at the same time I saw him. I've had knocking on my bestfriends door when noone is home and when you open the door, noone is there and not a sound can be heard of someone running away from the door. Because of these experiences, I always wanted to start investigating the paranormal. It wasn't until earlier this year, 2018, that I found a group looking for volunteers and I jumped for the opportunity. Since the beginning of joining my team, thru the veil investigations, I've learned alot and have become somewhat of the tech guy for the team. I can't wait to see what the future holds for me in this world of investigating and I hope to help unfold the mysteries behind the paranormal and understand more of what is after the physical plain we live in now

No comments:

Post a Comment