Search This Blog

Thursday 6 December 2018

Ghostman horror host podcast uk yum yum by ghostman

Yum yum. I have been waiting a long time my Hunger was growing stronger and stronger my senses of beginning to tingle I knew the time was coming for me to feed again. I had to stop making my trap as I always did. So I made my appointment with a man with a white coat. Then I sat back in my chair it for the phone call for my destiny. As usual I ended up with his same old white looking building the pictures on the wall and posters and how to date magazines on on the table nobody ever reads. Then the man in the white coat came and saw me and pricked my gums syringe. I then had to wait as he thought  this was taking affect. A man in the white Coat says is the dentist who then places me on his leather chair.like a Venus fly trap I opened  my mouth  ready for  my next  bit of food to be attracted  to my bait.The dentist  came  towards  me with his  small long stick with  a mirror  on top ;he told me to make  sure to keep  my mouth  as wide as possible. As the dentist  placed his hand  in my  mouth  is struck ;I bite into his arm with  a vice like grip.Ge began  screaming  in pain  trying to  brake free.I began  to  feed eating  the bones  and drinking the blood  with  relish  until  nothing  was left  of the  dentist. He was truly a yum yum time to hibernate  now and when I Awaken  again  watch  out dentist  in am coming  for you. the end.





No comments:

Post a Comment