Search This Blog

Saturday 6 October 2018

Kyle Yates,Mitchell,Rodney..Pitt Paranormal Investigators

 Oct 7th, 2018
kyle_yates_mitchell_rodney_pitt_paranormal_investigators...I’m 48. I’ve had several encounters with things I couldn’t explain since early childhood. When Ghosthunters came on television many years ago, I was hooked. I always hoped that someone could prove spirits existed so I wasn’t crazy. A little more than 4 years ago, I met my now wife online. We had planned a date and she canceled last minute. Feeling rejected once again I figured she was blowing me off. To my surprise, she texted me all evening. Later I mustered up the courage to ask her what she was doing. She finally fessed up and told me she was on a ghost investigation. I wanted to marry her on the spot. This lead to me joining the team she was on. She has taught me a lot over the years. I friended my buddy Rodney on that team. He took me under his wing and taught me a lot as well. Unfortunately, the team leader was out for fame instead of what we wanted which was to help others. We left the team and ended up joining another. The leader of that one used the group as an excuse to cheat on his wife. Disgruntled, we left that team and decided to start our own. Fortunately for us, Rodney was asked to leave the original team he was on and we scooped him up right away. He is like minded in the fact that we just want to help people.this is our team, starting with Rodney Williams, Tanya Fisher, Jax, Jesse, and doing cosplay and part of our team in Dallas Krystle Starr.


No comments:

Post a Comment