Search This Blog

Thursday 4 October 2018

Penny Bradley

PENNY BRADLEY

Penny Bradley..
I was a Military Laboratories created hybrid, born in 1955. I was kidnapped in 1959 from my bed and taken to Langley for mind fracture and weaponization of my psi abilities. Part of that was a tour in the time tunnel at Montauk.

In 1964, I was taken to Mars through the New York Jumpgate. I spent 25 years on Mars, in school and as a fighter pilot in the war with the native Green Reptilians and the Mantids.

In 1990, I was transferred to Dark Fleet, where I was a navigator in a freighter for about 25 years.

In 2014, I was age regressed, mind-wiped and time traveled back to where I was taken from. I no longer knew my family and had lots of programmed alters.

In the lifetime since I was returned, I studied mathematics, computers and microbiology. I was married and had 3 children, now grown. There have been obvious blockages in my life path.

Age regression sickness started in 1981. I was still able to work most of the time until about 2001 when arsenic poisoning floored me. I struggled to regain my health and was working full time again in 2004. A work injury made me paralyzed from the waist down in 2009–I came back enough that I can walk and take care of myself.

I started recovering memories and reintegrating alters in 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment