Search This Blog

Wednesday 24 October 2018

Shadow people by Ghostman horror host

I came over long ago on a longboat which had oars and brave hero's from  the  north. I reached the shore of my new Land of devoured the crew in one night for my hunger was great. I settled  in a quiet place where I could hide amongst my food.I was part of the  census of the doops day book where the town is stalked was registered under a different name. The town  grow as I watched from the  square and beyond. The market was strong back then my food could  gorge  on fresh goods. I live among  you unseen until  the  cycle of the  moon cones to its full. I await  hidden  in the  trees in the park and watch for my food to pass by. I pounce on them; drag them back to my den where  I rip off the skin and eat all my food ;guts and all and  use the blood  to wash it down. Nearby my hunting  grounds  you  built a college and school  .This to me was a source of my power.I can  enter themail nightmares of the children ando watch from under the  bed or in the closet as thier whimper and  bolt upright and scream and I have a  silent manic laugh. My food sees me not as I lurk in the shadows but their sense fear as they  know  of my  myth. Each  full  moon in feed and  enter the dreams of the local  children to give them  nightmares. You know where  I reside for you see me each day ,i am the shadow in the day, in the moonlight. You can  run but I will find  you  .So my children of the night I shall see  you on Halloween night in my town of Holsworthy. Have nightmares on me..Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha

No comments:

Post a Comment