Search This Blog

Sunday 12 April 2015

APRIL 4TH SATURDAY 2015-WEDDING OF MY LITTLE SISTER JAYNE RAINES NOW PARROTT TO JOHN PARROTT

To get to this day i travelled on Thursday April 2nd  from NORTHAM TO LONDON VICTORIA  then  onto LIEGH-ON SEA,ESSEX via NATIONAL EXPRESS.The only bit i got anxious about was LONDON VICTORIA  but walked to towards the ticket office to find the disabled toilets and by chance found the moblity lounge,talked to the man behind the  desk who wrote my name down and when it was time to catch next coach a porter got me and helped with my bags,journey 10.30am -5.25pm 2 hour wait -7.00pm to 8.44 pm to elms hotel ,leigh-on -sea near where  my mum lives adam elms house.Istayed  at my mums for 3 nights.GOOD FRIDAY  i visited southend on  sea for remembering my past,when got back to mums place brought her fish and chips  and we watched Elvis - not real one - later thet night and had a buffett.TO the wedding day we went to my little sisters house in wickford ,essex ...got suited and booted at mus place in guest room ,we waited for a rolls Royce with driver to take us to laingdon hills basildon,. I felt very proud and humbled giving my sister  away after photos and a reception ,buffett,caught up with family only problems i had where  stairs as felt dizzy and disco lights made me feel odd so had to crash out for a couple of minutes.Came back on Sunday 5th april , 10 hours plus back ,one good thing about the coach is you get to see a lot of London sights for free .I WISH JOHH AND JAYNE PARROTT 
A LONG LIFE FUL OF GOOD KARMA AND THANKS  FOR LETTING ME BE PART OF YOUR BIG DAY.


No comments:

Post a Comment