Search This Blog

Tuesday 30 July 2024

Not toxic but no paper tiger

 Lessons learned from recent events that could have destroyed my life, once I was calmer I could deal with it better. I informed the local place via YouTube to take down the video, although I watched it frame by frame at least three times and only saw an old lady walking into the frame no face was seen . I still don't know what I did that upset a person enough to ring up a local place and the complainant may never will. I now block anybody who gives me negative vibes and only use said Facebook group for local information of upcoming events . I will also stand my ground if I am not in the wrong I am not innocent I will never name and shame but I do know toxic people don't like being played at their own game. Not toxic but no paper tiger.

No comments:

Post a Comment