Search This Blog

Thursday 25 July 2024

Holsworthy Saga (Reason Why Not On Social Media)(But Went back)

're Edited Post -14-07-2024



When  I was on Local Facebook Group Holsworthy Moan And Groan I shared a video promoting local cafe  In Stanhope Park,Holsworthy not expecting to later on to get harassment from one of its members accusing me of being P..v..t  and even going to the length s of ringing up said cafe to complain about me.

Evidence _Video taken of local cafe in Stanhope Park to share on YouTube,and put on Holsworthy Moan And Groan , only one person complained unsure why , sometime later I asked by owners of said Cafe to take video down which I did but i felt as if I was being accused of something anyway i put about not illegal to film or photo in public place and i always have the option not to include any pictures of children 


I was asked to take the video down so I did as I was asked ,but still sense this created a toxic vibe with some people hence why I have come off social networking,yes I was angry and upset to point it affected my cognitive health.

're Edited 

After some reflection I have gone back on social networking with the renewed confidence that if get toxic comments from people I shall just block them,turn off notification,leave group,I shall only keep my comments to emojis,and I will no longer sure from other groups bar my own or post on other groups

I was vaguely threatened by this person to come and meet up with them  which I ignored due 


1-Martial Arts Training -Best Thing To Do in A Fight Is To Walk Away


2 -The Hardest Thing is to Forgive the person involved but this I do via this post 




I wrote an email to cafe involved their were very understanding,but I just wanted to post and share how easy it is to destroy someone else's life with your actions and deeds via the media which is social networking ,so lesson learnt 


  




What is illegal video recording?


Illegal video recording is taking videos without permission or otherwise capturing videos in a way that violates any prior agreement. That means filming or screen-recording content you don’t have permission to film.




Illegal video recording might take place for personal use. However, it’s often done so the person recording can distribute their illegal footage, for free or otherwise. They might share the videos privately or make them publicly available online.




When do people illegally record videos?


There are plenty of occasions that people take advantage of to record videos illegally. Perhaps the most obvious example is in cinemas. Whenever you go to see a movie, you’re expected to put all devices away, especially video equipment. This is partly to prevent you from taking videos without permission. Of course, unless you run a movie theatre, you’re unlikely to experience this type of illegal video recording firsthand.




In business terms, people might illegally record videos during calls or conferences. If your small business phone services offer you the chance to speak to customers or team members via video calls, you may find employees creating personal records of those videos. They might then make them less personal by sharing them online.




Businesses might also host events that are susceptible to illegal recording. For example, speeches and workshops could be recorded without the hosts’ or participants’ knowledge or consent. In short, if there’s an event happening, either virtually or in person, it’s always possible that illegal recording might take place

No comments:

Post a Comment