Search This Blog

Tuesday 10 May 2022

Up the Stairs #Horror

Creak Creak the floorboards went,

Heavy breathing, under the blanket I went,

A rattle of the door handle, a pushing open of my bedroom door,

I am sweating all over my body,my heart beating like a very fast drum,I wish to flight but I held to my bed like superglue with dread,

Thud Thud Thud, as my unknown and unwelcoming visitor gets closer and closer and closer ,

I feel a a hand gasping at my bedsheets, I decided to be a bit braver and raise my head to see my precursor,

It was covered completely in grey wolf hair,its face it had big eyes, big ears,a big nose,I feared I was going to be its next meal,

Then I opened my sleepy eyes,I became more conscious of my surroundings and then I said,

(Morning Mum,yes I am getting up for breakfast)

No comments:

Post a Comment