Search This Blog

Sunday 29 May 2022

Eclipse not great

Eclipse care (Southwest) Ltd

https://www.eclipsecare.co.uk/

I would like to have my say about the situation which lead to care being stopped due too problems with carers and times.
Firstly we treated all carers with respect and we even give out of kindness of our own hearts small gifts on birthdays and Christmas  ,and only made one complaint about a carer due to being rude and every other word a swear word, one time I had to do care due to carer being a bit drunk. 
As for times we were consistently being swapped and  changed .
The way we were informed that care was lost was due via the care agency  ,Eclipse had too be rung up ,we keep calm then given  reasons that carers  had issues with us .
This upset us both and affected our mental health issues to point of leading to bouts of depression, paranoid thoughts and making us distrustful. 
We are now with a different care agency .
So I would never either recommend Eclipse care in any shape or form I now making a official complaint is useless so this is just my personal opinion and if I get in trouble so be it .

No comments:

Post a Comment