Search This Blog

Sunday 8 May 2022

La Muerto Blanco #Horror #Ghost Story

As usual I am sitting in front of my laptop knowing deep inside my brain that any moment could br my last on this planet  Earth.
The reason I feel this way makes not sense but let me explain .
It all started earlier this day when a close friend of mine came bursting through my flat door  his eyes were wide open  with dread and fear, and he made sure he had his back against one of my walls  ,breathing heavily he told me his story.
He had been living with his aunt for a year, his parents were doing mission work when a bedraggled man stumbled in screaming in Spanish and seemingly out his mind out with utter terror.
His mother and father calmly asked him to sit down on a chair and spoke to him in broken Spanish, he said he had just killed 
(La Muerto Blanco)and he was going to come back from beyond for revenge.
With unfathomable fear he managed to translate his outburst
(The White  Death).
(It was a soul of a girl from a near by village who died alone and unloved the village wishing to cover up her death removed and obliterated her memory, this cause her  spirit to become vengeful bent on killing all those who covered up her demise.
My parents asked what this girl looked like, not a girl but is girl ,not alive but dead her dark plutonium black eyes weep blood, her walk is a creep  inch by inch  she able to presue her intended victims anywhere, when she reaches he victim she knocks upon thier door
Each knock has a different meaning  one is for your skin so she can patch up her decaying flesh  twice for your hair so she can gnash on her teeth, three for your bones which she use to fashion weapons, four for  your heart which she rip from your chest, five or your  teeth so she can polish and add to her necklace around her neck, six for your eyes she just loves to pluck out your skull, seven she chop you up for food)
The terrified man said he tried to confess to his local police too get some form of protection but was dismissed, then he went to his priest but thier would  not get involved  .
So then the man in a sudden surge of panic run from the hospital so thier told this tale to my aunt.
Later that night my aunt was informed by the Mexican police that my parents were  found dead inside the hospital, both had been torn apart.
This is how I came to hear this tale and why I an staring at the screen of my laptop with the browser reading The White Death .
That's when I heard seven extremely loud knocks and a girls voice laughing manically.
I did not what to go to the door to open to be confronted by my destiny but I hear a her sweet enchanting voice like a siren in the oceeans of old leading the sailors to certain death.
If you are reading this story, I am now dead  I am sorry to tell you about (La Muerto Blanco(The White Death) because know she knows that you know about her and your next on her list.

No comments:

Post a Comment