Search This Blog

Sunday 1 May 2022

I must

 must go down to the scary, steep seas again, to the lonely, stunning, super sea

I must go down to the sunny, sweaty seas again, to the lonely, south, stupid sea

I must go down to the stinky, super seas again, to the lonely, soft, silly sea

I must go down to the silly, southern seas again, to the lonely, slow, sunny sea

I must go down to the sweet, stormy seas again, to the lonely, sweaty, scrummy sea

I must go down to the strange, spiffing seas again, to the lonely, stormy, sexy sea

I must go down to the stunning, slimy seas again, to the lonely, sad, smart sea

I must go down to the smart, scrummy seas again, to the lonely, single, smelly sea

I must go down to the south, slender seas again, to the lonely, southern, silent sea

I must go down to the slow, stupid seas again, to the lonely, sparkling, sweet sea

I must go down to the sad, sexy seas again, to the lonely, slippery, spiffing sea

I must go down to the smooth, silent seas again, to the lonely, strong, slimy sea

I must go down to the smelly, strong seas again, to the lonely, scary, slender sea

I must go down to the single, soft seas again, to the lonely, stinky, smooth sea

I must go down to the slippery, small seas again, to the lonely, small sea

No comments:

Post a Comment