Search This Blog

Saturday 7 May 2022

Dark Man#Horror short story




My grandfather lies on his deathbed, he pulls me close and tells me of a terrible crime he committed many years ago and got away with. He also tells me that his freedom was the result of a spell he performed and that I should expect a visit from a dark man. "He will come out of the shadows," are his last words as he passed away leaving me wondering what to expect."Frank my beloved grandson I have something to tell you before I pass on. Back in 1921, I committed a most horrible crime, I got into a fight with an Austrian man with black hair and tiny moustache about him trying to sell me a painting a child of two could do without much effort. During this fight, I managed to kill him as he smacked his head against the fireplace breaking his neck instantly. I run from the scene and panicked, then I remembered an old spell from my childhood in Romania so I called through the eternal gates of hell Dark Man. Dark Man stood in front of me, right foot tall darkest of the dark shadow of a being I have ever seen. Then Dark Man told me through communicating thoughts to my brain, I will save you from your present fate in return for the price on your death your firstborn son will be mind to take over mind, body and soul to be among the human world once more to cause mayhem and next world war. So it was Dark Man who reversed time to back before I got involved in the fight with the Austrian guy she went on to live, so you see I killed Adolf Hitler but due to my panic I through Dark Man let him live and you how that turned out".I went over and over about my grandfather words until the dark man appears in front of him, grabbing him by the throat and lifting him off the ground with one arm. Dark Man speaks "Your soul is mine but if you wish to live I wish you to spore a new dictator for me one who is more untouchable, What is your reply , one wink for yes, two for no" I give one wink, Dark Man slowly puts me back on the ground. Dark Man then places his hand on my heart and says"You have made the right decision Mr.Trump".

No comments:

Post a Comment