Search This Blog

Wednesday 15 December 2021

Doing my bit against COVID-19

I like  many people am living with someone who is unable to attend a an appointment due to not able to walk well,yes we wish to do our  bit and have booster jabs but I willing to wait for the medical service s to come to our door, I am also wearing a face mask outside and everywhere I go,I am going to avoid large crowds, ,practice  social distancing  when possible, wash my hands, open windows when possible, not invite people I don't know if mixed with possible inflected people and yes that even means family members, this is my life choice, I suggest to others show caution ⚠️,Get the booster
Thanks for reading this post
ADMINISTRATOR

HOLSWORTHY NEWS  
MARK ANTONY RAINES
HOLSWORTHY
DEVON

No comments:

Post a Comment