Search This Blog

Saturday 23 October 2021

Jettison

Jettison

I jettison you scroungers,
Picture takers that throw stones at my heart,
I no longer need to stare at your flat figurine,
Soft and tranquil I stand against epoch making subordinates,
No longer a creature regressed,
Not odd like the expected customary practice,
No roman magistrates to virtuous scorch,
Lattices parchyderms outline the remains of my effigy,
Supplement my jettison of my imagination,
Misplaced childhood with its white feather s now long in the past,
Like the sea tides life carry s on,
One day I will jettison onto the final frontier with no captain kirk to guide the way,
Will  I be at the pearly gates or sitting in the flames of hades,
Do I exist or some character in a bizarre on line game ,
I will not know until the grim ŕeaper comes to jettison me.

No comments:

Post a Comment