Search This Blog

Wednesday 7 July 2021

LINDSEY ELMORE #WWW LINDSEYELMORE.COM#AUTHOR#HEALTHANDWWLLNESSCOACH#PODCASTER#BLOGGER#PHARACIST







 Dr. Lindsey Elmore



Hey y’all! I’m Lindsey.

I make science and business understandable.

Back in the day, I struggled with insomnia. Through a few strokes of luck, I ended up at an acupuncturist who opened my eyes that the way medicine is practiced in the United States is not even close to how it is practiced in other countries.

I was raised by a nurse, have a Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry and a Doctorate of Pharmacy, and completed two years of post-doctoral education in internal medicine and family medicine.

I went on to become a pharmacist highly studied in herbs, supplements, and food as medicine, and one who was so weird I went in search of shamans, healers, and any natural health practice I could find. I got certified to teach yoga and meditation, and host retreats all over the world.

To date, I have spoken to audiences on five continents in more than 30 countries. I wrote a book about essential oils and supplements called Essentials: 75 Answers to Common Questions about Essential Oils and Supplements. I’ve built a big social media presence with more than 20 million minutes of education watched online.

I’m also a business owner and entrepreneur. I have turned my knowledge of natural wellness into my profession, and I have learned more than a few meaningful lessons from Young Living leaders. Whatever your superpower is, I love working with women to put it to work to help them grow their business.

I’ve created The YL Education Club because there was nothing like it. There was no place that you could come learn about products, connect with other hustlers, and decide if you have the chops to grow a business.

Dr. Lindsey Elmore


No comments:

Post a Comment