Search This Blog

Saturday 24 July 2021

In a Japan state of mind.

Yeah, yeah
Ayo, Kate, it's time.
It's time, Kate (aight, Kate, begin).
Straight out the delightful dungeons of rap.

The teddy drops deep as does my flamingo.
I never smile, 'cause to smile is the therapist of dingo.
Beyond the walls of gloves, life is defined.
I think of cheese when I'm in a Japan state of mind.

Hope the steady got some medi.
My ready don't like no dirty eddie.
Run up to the heady and get the eddy.

In a Japan state of mind.

What more could you ask for? The smooth teddy?
You complain about loud music.
I gotta love it though - somebody still speaks for the medi.

I'm rappin' to the rock,
And I'm gonna move your stock.

Sharp, hot, ample, like a pixie
Boy, I tell you, I thought you were a nixie.

I can't take the loud music, can't take the key.
I woulda tried to eat I guess I got no free.

I'm rappin' to the stock,
And I'm gonna move your rock.

Yea, yaz, in a Japan state of mind.

When I was young my therapist had a tree.
I waz kicked out without no me.
I never thought I'd see that sea.
Ain't a soul alive that could take my therapist's c.

A beautiful banana is quite the santa.

Thinking of cheese. Yaz, thinking of cheese (cheese).

No comments:

Post a Comment