Search This Blog

Sunday 27 September 2020

Kris Keppeler Narrator, writer and award-winning podcast producer-http://www.kriskeppeler.com





Narrator, writer and award-winning podcast producer-
http://www.kriskeppeler.com

Hi, I'm Kris, audio book narrator, producer and consultant, actor, voice actor, writer, and podcaster. After discovering my singing voice in Jr. High Choir, I've continued to use my voice to amuse and inspire. I've impersonated a cat, a prince, a princess, a witch, a dragon, an anteater, a wizard, and a president with my voice and narrated/produced over 50 audio books. I narrate and produce an award-winning weekly storytelling podcast about life and befuddlement and a monthly leadership podcast, Through a Different Lens. A story from the weekly podcast, Does This Happen to You, resulted in my nomination for outstanding storytelling best performance by SOVAS in 2017. Visit my IMDB page for stage, video game, and screen credits. I specialize in bringing your business content to life through words, sound, and images. I work directly with authors to add an actor's touch to nonfiction audio books and give characters' authentic voices in fiction audio books. I use that same touch to voice uplifting e-learning, conversational video voice over, and unique video game characters. I help authors who want to self-narrate their book negotiate the audiobook production process. Audiobooks are marathon projects. I ensure authors narrate a book listeners love and that will pass Audible’s quality control. I use humor and fun images to add zing to dry business blogs. The B in business doesn’t stand for boring. There’s no reason a business blog can’t be informative and amusing at the same time. Combining all these skills, I make slide show videos. A slide show video with professional voice over to showcase your business takes only one day. And there’s no crew with a camera running around, interrupting your business.

No comments:

Post a Comment